For many of us, the companionship of a pet provides not only unconditional love, but also affords us many health benefits; reduced stress, reduced blood pressure, comfort during an illness and more. We at Pawfessional Mobile Vet, recognize the importance of the human-animal bond and strive to enhance this bond through a positive veterinary experience. Our mission is to provide veterinary services in a way that strengthens the human-animal bond between pet and owner. The special relationship, between animals and their human companions, can be fractured with the stress of traveling to a traditional veterinary clinic for pet care. Providing veterinary services in the pet's home environment keeps the pet happy and healthy while maintaining a strong bond with their owner.
We treat every animal as our own.
Sometimes it's tough to know where to turn when your pet isn't feeling well. That's why we created Pawfessional Mobile Vet, the one and only mobile service you'll ever need. Because we are a full-service clinic, your pet can get everything from nail trimmings to general surgery, puppy massages and kitty psychoanalysis all in one place, without leaving the comfort of your home. If you are thinking why choose a mobile service, consider this:
- Eliminates travel stress for both you and your pet
- Convenience of pet care in the home environment
- Eliminates risk of exposure to sick or aggressive animals
- Can take care of multiple pets during a single visit
- Ideal for those with busy schedules, elderly, or homebound
- Appointment time scheduled at a convenient time for the owner
- More personal attention for you and your pet
Pawfessional Mobile Vet
Dr. Kathy Belcher
Waddy, Ky 40076
Serving Shelby, Spencer, Henry,
Franklin and Anderson counties.
To make an appointment, please call (502) 829-9673, e-mail your request to email@example.com or visit contact page to submit appointment request.